Established over 5 years ago in Hastings, The Abs-Solute Balance Studio was previously located at The Wellington Centre. But due to growing demand and limited space the Studio moved to its new location at the Isabel Blackman Centre.
Located just off the beach front in the Centre of the Old Town with easy access from parking located on the beach front . The Studio offers the ideal training experience.
The new studio is spacious and comfortable with lift access, changing rooms and a beautiful light feeling to it. The studio is fully equipped with multiple reformers and the full range of Pilates equipment.
Whether you are looking for private sessions or group classes we have it all. This is a dedicated Pilates and fitness studio with regular instructors available 6 days a week.
Because we are an established studio with full time instructors you will not only benefit not from the training, but getting to know your instructor and that makes training all the more fun.
Classes are limited in numbers to ensure that you are comfortable and enjoy them.
With over 25 years experience, We have built up a beautiful Studio. You don’t have to be a dancer or from a dancing background to enjoy the benefits of Pilates. With regular training you will see the results in increased core strength, improved stability and posture, more flexibility and a general sense of well being.
If you are new to Pilates or just want to see what it is all about give us a call and arrange to meet one of the Instructors who will show you the Studio and answer any questions that you may have.
Pay and Display parking is available on the A259 (Beach Front Rd) in the surrounding roads and behind the fishing cottages.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a Fully Equipped Pilates Studio and offer a wide range of equipment based exercises as well as Stability Ball and Mat Classes.
• Group classes, ranging from 6 to 10 people in a class depending on the Class, these classes include work with, rollers, stretch bands, balls and more. It provides a challenging but safe workout that will raise your heart rate.
• Private one-to-one coaching and training. Have the undivided attention of the instructor.
• Equipment based training with equipment such as Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Ladder Barrel as well as the Friction Plates. The studio is fully equipped with every possible large and small Pilate’s apparatus.
• Semi-private lessons, bring a friend and train together and benefit from the discounted rate.
• Pilates is also beneficial for Runners, Kitesurfers, Golfers, Equestrians and Sports People.
Please contact the Studio on 01424 426 600 or Caz on 07762 247275 for further information.